The Food Division of Zohar Dalia Professional is specialized in providing high quality and innovative solutions to the country’s food market. The division’s food engineers work in close cooperation with laboratory staff and chemists from Zohar Dalia’s Detergents department.
Through its Food Division Zohar Dalia Professional provides basic cleaning and acidic products, detergents and disinfectants, for equipment, surfaces and closed CIP and COP systems. Zohar Dalia Professional has a broad range of auxiliary equipment and cleaning systems.
In addition Zohar Dalia Professional offers a comprehensive framework to food factories, covering all of the plant’s cleaning aspects.
- Consulting and performing of needs specification survey and verification of execution of cleaning programs.
- Service visits (on regular basis) summarized in a report including comments, findings and recommendations.
- Accompanying and implementation of the program and procedures, staff training regarding cleaning, personal hygiene and safety.
- Up to date information and access to innovations in cleaning technologies.
Zohar Dalia Professional is the sole representative for auxiliary equipment for the food industry of the following companies:
- CHARM – American manufacturer and developer of fast testing methods – ATP – for testing pesticide and antibiotic residues
- MIMASA – Taylor-made cleaning equipment solutions
- CHEMITEC – Measuring equipment and dosing pumps
For the website of the Health Ministry – Click here
Ministry of Agriculture & Rural Development – Veterinary Services and Animal Health –Inspection – Click here
Ministry of Agriculture & Rural Development – Veterinary Services and Animal Health –List of chemical preparations for disinfection and pest control – Click here
Food, Beverage & Pharmaceutical Industry – Zohar Dalia Professional offers a wide range of high quality solutions for disinfection and sanitation in food and beverage plants.
Our solutions are the result of years of research and development and complement the product lines Perseptal, Perform, Flux, Top.